Warranty on Furniture and Mattresses
Important information about the warranty of our mattresses and furniture. Most all furniture comes with some type of warranty.
* Night and Day —– 10 year warranty wood and parts (No Labor)
* Furniture of America —- 60 days (No Labor)
* Easy-Rest Adjustable beds — 10 years parts (3 Years Labor)
* Emerald Home Furnishings –1 year (No Labor)
* Royola Pacific Furniture — 60 days (No Labor)
* Portland Bed Manufacturing — 10-15 year on average (see models for specifics)
* Easy-Rest Mattresses — 10 Year on average (see models for specifics)
Delivery and/or freight charges are NOT included as part of our limited warranty.
Warranty applies to furniture or mattresses utilized under normal household use and conditions, by the original purchaser, and maintained in accordance with our care instructions. Any abuse or neglect will void this warranty.
Warranty does not include commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use.
PORTLAND BED MANUFACTURING LIMITED WARRANTY
Portland Bed Manufacturing warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in this warranty (hereinafter referred to as the “Limited Warranty”
LENGTH AND CONDITIONS OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty starts on the date of purchase and is covered for 15/5 year prorated warranty and covers defects on workmanship of materials. If a defect that is covered during the warranty period occurs: Portland Bed Manufacturing will repair or replace (at Portland Bed Manufacturing’s option) on the 6000/7000, some 8000 and 9000 series the defective mattress, and or box foundation. The 8020 and 8040 is 25 max warranty. If replacement is required, Portland Bed Manufacturing may substitute materials of equal or higher quality if the like components are not available. The 5000 series is a 5/5 year pro rated warranty.
The Limited Warranty is valid only under the following circumstances:
- You must be the original purchaser from an authorized Portland Bed Manufacturing dealer (in the United States).
- You must provide a copy of the original store purchase receipt, proof of purchase date and purchase price.
- Original Law Tag must be provided.
- You must provide transportation or accept freight charges to and from Portland Bed Manufacturing factory, to either return the product for repair of, or replacement of the product.
The Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- The mattress or box foundation fabric cover.
- Slight body impressions (less than 1 inch)
- Bent border wire due to mishandling.
- Handles are not covered. Mattress handles are only for positioning the mattress and are not designed to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Sheet fit (Portland Bed Manufacturing does not warrant the mattress will fit a particular sheet size).
- Transportation charges.
- Damage caused when bed and foundation is not properly supported by an adequate frame.
- The terms of this limited warranty are negated if the product is used for commercial purposes such as in a hotel motel or nursing home.
Portland Bed Manufacturing reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate this Limited Warranty when, upon inspection, the product (mattress or foundation) is found to be in unsanitary condition, soiled, or product failure is due to causes other than defective material and/or workmanship.
This mattress is designed for full performance when used with a matching foundation as a total sleep system. If used on a faulty foundation, resulting mattress damage will void your warranty.
Portland Bed Manufacturing mattresses should never be flipped, but must be rotated every 1-3 months, with the exception of our double sided models.
There is a 20% restocking fee for Mattress returned for any reason other than 30 day sleep trial.
Your Portland Bed Manufacturing mattress has been constructed with the finest materials. It is designed to conform to a person’s individual contour. Your sleeping position may result in “body impressions” although our products do not have fiber in the quilting tops. This is normal and not a structural defect but merely the localized compacting of upholstery materials.
SEVERE IMPRESSIONS are body impressions which exceed one inch in depth below the normal level of the product. Severe impressions are covered by this Limited Warranty.
What to do if warranty service is considered
- Contact the original store where mattress or foundation was purchased to see further instructions.
- If the store where you purchased the product is no longer in existence or you have relocated, contact Portland Bed Manufacturing factory.
PORTLAND BED MANUFACTURING LIMITED WARRANTY
THIS LIMITED Warranty excludes any and all implied warranties on Portland Bed Manufacturing’s mattresses and foundations, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. The service terms stated in this limited warranty shall be the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy in the event of product failure during the warranty period. Portland Bed Manufacturing shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out the use or inability to use this product, or for the breach of this or any other express or implied warranty.
Portland Bed Manufacturing does not warrant that this product is suitable for any person’s medical condition. Portland Bed Manufacturing makes no warranty beyond what is contained in this Limited Warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. So this limitation may not apply. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages therefore the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. And you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Portland Bed Manufacturing does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with warranty.
THE LIMTED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN IS THE ONLY WARRANTY FOR PORTLAND BED MANUFACTURING MATTRESSES AND FOUNDATIONS AND MAY NOT BE MODIFIED BY ANY STORE OR FACTORY.
PORTLAND BED MANUFACTURING LIMTED WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY
Thank you for buying from Portland Bed Manufacturing. You now own a quality sleep product. Simple care of your new mattress will give you many years of lasting support and restful sleep. Please read carefully the terms of the Limited Warranty and other information. If you desire further explanation regarding this warranty, please write us at the address shown below. We recommend that you keep this together with your sales receipt in a safe place.
Portland Bed Manufacturing Customer Service
19210 SE Mcloughlin Blvd
Gladstone. OR 97027